Instagram – 5 Tactics for Beauty Pros to Sell More | Entrepreneur
Social media is one of the best ways for beauty pros to get your point across when it comes to selling. Entrepreneur recommends “5 Tactics for Selling More Effectively on Instagram” in their July 18, 2017 editorial, written by Deep Patel. By now, the majority of people around the world should have Instagram. Once you sign up for social media, it is hard to leave, hence, you become addicted. Instagram has millions of users from around the world; with businesses developing and sales increasing, you will be more likely to gain sales opportunities.
Instagram notes “In November (2016), we began testing a new shopping experience that made it easier for people to find, evaluate and track relevant products on Instagram. Posts with tags have an icon that makes discovery simple. If a product catches your eye, there’s a space to explore, where you can easily tap to see more details from products featured in posts, and even click to a business’s website if you’re ready to buy.”
Instagram users view interesting posts including daily lives of others, yet some hardly notice the advertisements unless they are appealing. When you have a really good advertisement and use significant selling tactics, you will be flourishing and will be able to sell your product efficiently. When you watch super bowl’s commercials, people live for that; that is the way you want your advertisements to be seen on Instagram.
Here are 5 Tactics that Patel highlights for us:
- Create Shop-able Content: Many people shop on Instagram, so it would be great to create shop-able content. Viewers who are interested in purchasing products will continue to search further and make their purchases. Instagram does not charge service fees on transactions.
- Promote Instagram Posts on Facebook Ads: You are able to promote posts on Instagram through Facebook Ads channel in order for user to click to your website and the second is to have an abundance of people come to your website. You want to get a really good sized audience.
- Talk About the Quality of Your Products: To ensure customers that they will enjoy the product, you want to make your ad enticing to view. Many people overlook the ad if it is not saying anything good about the quality of the product. Would you prefer to see a celebrity in an advertisement or a real person?
- Partner Up with Influencers: According to Entrepreneur, “Instagram offers a large number of influencers who have enormous audiences. These influencers can help gain access to the right audience for your product or service”. If you would like an influencer to allow your website to flourish, you will have to pay for a post and have them include something that leads to your website.
- Dive Deep to Understand Instagram Shopping: Instagram usually provides new features for their users. If you are an Instagram user, do you view the stories? Millions of daily users have been using this platform. Instagram shopping does not charge service fees, so it is best to take advantage of the features before they are no longer available to you. To learn more about Instagram shopping, click here.
To read the full article on Entrepreneur’s web site, visit https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/297324
About Indie Salons
With multiple locations opening in 2017, Indie Salons are conveniently located near the most desirable beauty clients in Colorado, Florida and other exciting geographies across the United States. At Indie Salons, we have combined the most beautiful, efficient studios with world-class services, that will allow the best beauty professionals to stay focused on their clients.
Need help? Push a button, Text us or call for 24/7 support!
We can assist you with everything you need from studio maintenance, cleaning services, salon licenses, business insurance, creating your own retail business, emergencies, special situations and more.
• Online Scheduling Tools & Customer Reminders
• Personalized Web Page, Social Media Ads & More.
• Lead Generation & Advertising Resources to Get You New Clients.
• Marketing Templates to Help You Stay Connected to Your Clients.