If you’re ready to make the move to a salon studio lease to enhance or launch your own beauty business, you’ll love being a part of the Indie Salons community. Each of our locations in Boulder, Denver, and Lone Tree are home to luxurious studios available in private, shared, or double options. We’re pleased to announce an expansion of our Boulder location, and pre-leasing has already begun. Interested in learning more about what’s new? Here, we share the exciting changes that are coming to our Boulder salon studios:
What’s New at Boulder
It’s great to be an Indie, and our studios are popular among all types of beauty professionals. Due to high demand, here’s what to expect from the expansion of our Boulder location:
- The addition of 14 brand-new studios
- Stunning custom cabinetry built into one of the studios
- A second breakroom for enjoying some downtime between clients
What to Expect From Our Boulder Salon Studios
Although big changes are coming to our Boulder community, each of our locations offers an abundance of perks. When you decide to become an Indie, you’ll enjoy the following benefits (and more!):
- Freedom to customize your space as you wish. Our team will even help you set up your new studio to make it easy to achieve your dream space. We have a complimentary Move In Package with many elements included just waiting for you!
- The ability to share a studio with a colleague (or two). Many of our Indies have discovered that this is a cost-effective and fun way to make the best use of your studio.
- An upscale environment. Every aspect of the building is designed with chic details, so your clients will feel right at home in any location. Plus, each of our locations has great parking, so every visit is a breeze.
- A welcome consultation. We understand that becoming your own boss can feel daunting, so we’re here to help you get the strongest start possible. Upon signing your lease, we’ll assist you with studio prep and business setup. We have the links and information to help you navigate tax licenses, and we also include professional liability insurance that covers most beauty professionals.
- One easy payment. We cover utilities and common area maintenance costs, so you’ll only need to cover rent in one convenient payment.
Excited about the possibility of becoming an Indie? We’re excited to welcome you! If you’re interested in joining the community, contact us about availability as soon as possible. Our brand-new Boulder salon studios are already pre-leasing, so please call or text our Market Manager, Kandice Meylan, at 303-792-8222 to inquire about Boulder salon studio lease options.