What You Need to Know About Our Welcome Toolkit and Business Consultation Process
When you become a part of Indie Salons, you’ll quickly discover that we’re so much more than just a beauty studio for rent (in Boulder, Denver, and Lone Tree). If you are coming from a salon, we understand that making the transition to entrepreneurship is a big step, and our team is here to help you succeed. To determine whether becoming an Indie is right for you, our Market Manager can provide you with a complimentary business consultation. You’ll review details such as number of clients per month and average service ticket to determine whether you can give yourself a raise by becoming your own boss. Once you choose your studio, here’s how we’ll help you dive into working for yourself:
How We Help You Make the Most of Your Beauty Studio For Rent
One of the many reasons our Indies love being part of our family is the support we provide along the way. Here’s a glimpse into some of the ways that we help you get started:
- Studio prep. You choose the paint or wall coverings, cabinets, and light fixtures, and our team will get you installed in your studio.
- Square payment system and scheduling. Since we’ve partnered with Square, many of our Indies use this payment system and benefit from discounts on credit card transaction fees. As a bonus, you’ll have access to a free online scheduling system if you choose Square. (Studies show that using an online scheduling system significantly increases client bookings.)
- Business setup. We have links to apply for the tax licenses you’ll need for your location in a beauty studio for rent in Boulder, Denver, or Lone Tree. We also offer professional liability insurance that is included for all stylists. Moreover, your rent includes all utilities and common area maintenance costs so you only have one payment to take care of.
- Marketing resources. You’ll also have access to our marketing resources, including a social media class recording to help you market your business.
- Profitable retail sales and rent rewards. As part of our welcome toolkit, we’ll connect you to our Wholesale Beauty Supply Program, if you choose to utilize it. The majority of our Indies use (and love) this program, as it allows them to purchase high-end brands at wholesale prices while earning credit toward rent. Many Indies earn a free week or more of rent just by stocking up on the products they need for backbar and client retail sales.
- Community events and continuing education opportunities. Although we’re currently hosting Zoom events, Indies enjoy opportunities to socialize, get to know each other, and inspire each other. To truly become a master of your craft, you’ll need to invest in yourself and stay on top of the latest trends and techniques. That’s why we host several educational opportunities each year, including some that are complimentary (such as our recent class on the guest experience and how to increase your revenue).
We know you’ll love your modern beauty studio for rent, but you’ll benefit from so much more than just a beautiful place to work. Becoming an Indie can help you supercharge your earning potential, and we’re here with support and perks. If you’re interested in learning more about joining the family, contact our Market Manager, Kandice Meylan. She can be reached via call or text at 303-792-8222.